Monday, May 3, 2010

Tell the World

Yeah.... I want to tell the world!

Yesterday.....
I, yes ME, went to the shed took out the weed wacker for the first time this season, put in the correct mix of oil and gas, and then proceeded to pull and pull and pull. If any of you have ever tried to start a weed wacker (or lawn mower) and it just doesn't want to start. I have had that problem at the beginning of every season. (at which time I would normally go back into the house and get Steve)

WELL, I, (Joy Marie) was persistent! After many attempts the beautiful, loud, sharp noise was music to my ears.

I am proud to say that my yard of obstacles is well groomed.

NOW can someone please show me how to fix the running toilet (of 3 months)!!

1 comment:

  1. make sure to prime it (pump it 6 to 8 times) and also put the choke on while your starting it =)

    running toilet? lift the top, pull up on the floater (big bubble floating on the water) -- does it stop leaking? You probably need one of these kits:

    http://www.lowes.com/pd_24449-143-PP23002_4294822065_4294937087?productId=1069537

    This is just an example, not sure the size you need.

    ReplyDelete