Friday, October 8, 2010

Friends

There are all types of friends.

Friends that you see all the time.

Friends you don't see all the time, but when you do see them it's like you never left.

Friends that say they are friends, but when you need a friend they don't stand up to their name.

Friends you love like family.

Friends you just enjoy your interests with.

I have friends that are all of the above. Each one unique in their personality. Each one I have a special feeling for... but different then the next. Each person needs to be taken as they are and respected for who they are.

I struggle with some relationships. Wanting more or less. Wanting different or wanting.........(well) different.

I need to except what life brings. Not forcing. Nor wishing or wanting at the expense of my own selfishness.

Take life, people, relationships for what they are...not wanting or expecting any more than what it is.

http://www.100-0principle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment