Wednesday, December 8, 2010

STUPID

Sometimes you just do stupid stuff!

Quotes About Stupidity

“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Anonymous

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.”
-Albert Einstein

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.”
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.”
-Confucius

“A stupid child is ruin to a father, and a wife’s quarreling is a continual dripping of rain.”
-The Bible: Hebrew, Proverbs 19:13

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”
-Thomas Szasz

“To be stupid and selfish and to have good health are the three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless.”
-Gustave Flaubert

“Whenever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing, it is always from the noblest motives.”
-Oscar Wilde

“We have no words for speaking of wisdom to the stupid. He who understands the wise is wise already.”
-G.C. Lichtenberg

“There are only two races on this planet-the intelligent and the stupid.”
-John Fowles

“Between a fellow who is stupid and honest and one who is smart and crooked, I will take the first. I won’t get much out of him, but with that other guy I can’t keep what I’ve got.”
-Gen Lewis B Hershey, Director, Selective Service System

“I like to think of my behavior in the sixties as a ‘learning experience.’ Then again, I like to think of anything stupid I’ve done as a ‘learning experience.’ It makes me feel less stupid.”
-P.J. O’Rourke

“You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don’t think there’s anything man wasn’t meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn’t do.”
-David Cronenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment