Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I got stripped!



I was all excited today to do deadlifts. Deadlifts is one of my favorite lifts, besides thrusters. I came in looking forward to "maybe" hitting a PR. I felt good, rested and took my time working my way up in weight.

WOD
Backlifts 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
I think I was at my 8th set @ 195# and I got stripped (literally) of my weights and told to get my form right first. I stood there mouth open, until I fell to the ground like a big baby who's toy was taken from her. Yup, I laid there on the floor sulking until I was told to get up. I preceded to work several sets of 5 @ 135#..... :( I was not a very happy camper.

Dialing in:
4:20am(a little later the normal - I hit the snooze button 3 times today) 8oz tea
8:00am 2 oz protein, 28 oz water, 1 apple, 3 teaspoons almond butter

No comments:

Post a Comment