Monday, June 15, 2009

Not too bad....for a Monday.

Woke up still tired. Not sure what that was all about. I thought I had enough sleep. Maybe it was waking up several times from the thunder and lightening storm. It was fierce! Then the dogs got going. The "adopted" one can get up the stairs to my bedroom. (unlike the older one) and he came wanting in.... and wanting out....wanting in...wanting out! Finally I closed the door shut tight! But then your body thinks your up and it triggers you to have to use the bathroom. Up I got and down the stairs. While I'm down there I usually get a drink of water....then back to bed.

Today's workout was less then fulfilling. I don't do well with pull ups... and we did "Nicole" today. When I heard the numbers other people got made me feel "alittle" discouraged. I get upset with my progress... and not getting better over this past 6 months.

WOD
"Nicole"
Total: 36

Dialing in:
4:00am 8 oz tea
7:00am 2 oz protein 28 oz water
8:00am 1 apple, 3 teaspoons almond butter
10:30am 1 oz cheese, 1/2 cup grapes, 3 teaspoons almond butter
12:30pm 2 cups broccoli, green beans, 6 oz salmon(of my gosh was that good), 16 peanuts
1:30pm 1 cup berries, 1 oz protein, 4 teaspoons almond butter
3:30pm 1 oz cheese, 1/2 cup grapes, 3 teaspoons almond butter
6:00pm 4 oz combo salmon, chicken, & cheese, 2 cups green beans, 16-18 peanuts
8:00pm 1 cup warmed berries, 1 oz protein, (I don't want to tell you...) I think it was 6-7 teaspoons of almond butter. :) I don't feel very well right now......LOL
It's like finishing off the couple of spoonfuls of ice cream. Your reasoning is that "there isn't enough to save"?!

No comments:

Post a Comment