Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family and Friends


My visit was not only comprised of the CrossFit Family but more importantly my family and friends. It was great seeing my oldest brother in Philadelphia with my nephew, Greg. That was a special treat as I made my way down to NC.


Good friends are not always easy to come by, but there is someone within my company who has always been good to me (a good friend). Rick Williams is in the IT department (in Charlotte, NC) and I have communicated with him for many many years and when he has been in my area he has stopped in and when I am in his area I have done the same. I know in our business world Rick probably wishes he never gave me his number (or tell me to call if I needed something) because when the help desk wasn’t “helping” who would I call?
Thankfully things have changed and PC computers are no longer an issue/duty of mine. But still we have remained friends.
It was great seeing you and your wife Rick.
Thanks for the great time out! Hope to see you again.

1 comment:

  1. Joy, it was great seeing you also! It’s always a pleasure receiving a phone call from you too, you’re one of the kindest people I know. Now if you can just crop me out of that picture and make it look like just yourself and Samantha. =)

    ReplyDelete