Friday, April 16, 2010

My Trip So Far with Tom

It’s always nice to have help when you’re taking a trip. Help to tell you when to turn or where to go. That’s why I took Tom (for short) with me on my trip to NC.

First day didn’t start off very good, Tom started telling me where to go..... when I had written directions right in front of me. Although I wanted help I guess I was stubborn. I ended up shutting him out.

Second day was the longest day traveling and I knew I was going to need help. But every time I listened to Tom, it was like listening to a foreign girl and it was starting to bother me. I began questioning if I really needed help.
After awhile the conflict between the two ways of going got us lost TWICE!! How does that happen? Once Tom took us down a dead end street and then I took us north instead of south once. BUT in the end Tom did help me out of both situations.

Long story short I do appreciate Tom. Tom is quite interesting and I plan on getting to know Tom. BUT if I hear Charlotte pronounced one more time "share-a -lot" Tom's out of here.

Signing out....ME and TOM TOM®

No comments:

Post a Comment