Friday, November 26, 2010

SO THANKFUL


Max (our new addition) and Stevie
Janet checking email


Turkey Trot Finishers!!!! 31:43
not bad considering it took
14 mins in the crowd to get to 1 mile

Stacey bumped a lady by mistake and the lady hit her!!! (YEAH)
5000 runners and the lady was upset
because she had Stacey go in front of her.

Reminds me of Jesus being touched on his cloak and
He stops in the midst of hundreds of people and asks
"who has touched me?"
Not upset but marveling at the faith a woman had
knowing that even if she touched his cloak she would be healed.

More equipment for CrossFit Beyond
(OK OK another toy for Joy)
I don't want anything for Christmas......ok

Did I just say that?
I was kinda hoping for things to go around my train track.
(last year's christmas present
http://littlefirebox.blogspot.com/2009/12/still-having-fun.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment