Sunday, December 27, 2009

Still having fun!




WOD
100 air squats for time
2:33

40 one-armed counter top push ups
(30 consecutive) these are getting easier

15 - 54# one armed deadlifts
First time trying this. I think I'm going to like these!
15 more....7:13pm

10 days after surgery....I'm very happy I'm finding things I can do. I can't wait till I can run! I need to MOVE................



Dialing In:
7:00am 8 oz green tea
7:30am 1.5 cups broccoli, 2 eggs, 1 oz cheese, 2 oz protein, 20 oz water
4:30pm 8 oz green tea

Fast Day

Today:
Went to movies with Stacey to see "it's complicated". Stopped at Target. Sorted out childrens' books for Stacey to take some to school. Played with train set. Watched "Karate Kid II "
Looked for things to do with one arm. Sat around alot. Read. Read some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment