Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009


Traveled yesterday to Aunt Janet's house in LI. First time Stephen drove. He did great! The day has been going nice. Just had my bandage changed on my shoulder. All I can say is interesting. This is the result from my last post. Rotator Cuff Surgery. My goal is to be up and lifting by February. Blogs will have to be short and sweet until I have use of my right hand again.



WOD


100 air squats for time
2:21

18 seconds off my time from Wednesday 2:39
both days
30 one armed counter push-ups

Dialing In: (thank goodness I'm back to writing this down)
7:30 am
1 apple
2 tablespoons almond butter
1 .5oz deli turkey
1 cup fruit

12:00 noon
1.5 cup romaine lettuce
2 oz deli turkey
carrot soup
1 cup of fruit
1/2 butterscotch brownie

6:00
turkey
turnips
mashed potaotes (had to have them - down here it's in memory of my grandmother)
broccoli
pumpkin pie - real wiped cream (yeah - had to have that too!)

I read Christmas calories don't count! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment