Monday, December 28, 2009

I never knew...

I never knew............................

well A LOT.
A lot about people.
A lot about life.
A lot about food.

For example let's talk about food.
Did you know that one pork chop is two meals for most people?
I cooked 2 pork chops for lunch that were pretty fatty so I thought after cutting the fat, taking away the bone it would be about 3 oz. (my serving size) WELL!..... it wasn't. it was over 6 oz.
(sorry no picture - I forgot to take one)

WOD:
not much..... :(
5 - 64# one armed deadlift 9:00am
5 - 64# one armed deadlift 1:00pm


Dialing In:
5:00am 8 oz green tea
fish oil

8:15am 2 eggs
1 turkey saugage
1 apple
3 teaspoons peanut butter (no almond butter)
2 oz protein
20 oz water

Noon:
6 oz pork
1.5 cup broccoli
1 cup of fruit (blueberries, pineapples)
3 tablespoons peanut butter
.5 oz chocolate protein (sprinkled on top)
6 oz wine (I KNOW- way too early)

6:00pm
4oz turkey meatballs
1 apple
3 teaspoons almond butter

No comments:

Post a Comment