Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Like a potted plant...

That's what I feel like this morning. I am at the mercy of other people today. Something I've never wanted. For those who know me that's what I've been striving for for years.... being independently strong. Today I am neither.
Woke up to the furnace pilot blown out from the winds last night. (The basement gets a really bad draft) I needed to go purchase a lighter, couldn't drive there, couldn't take a shower, couldn't ....
and now I'm at sitting in Stacey's classroom as she sets up for school starting next week. I'm here waiting so she can drive me to get my staples out and then to go to my second pt session. Neither of which I'm looking forward to. Last pt session my should went into three muscle spasms. The third one I screamed out "damn" and flew my legs up into a fetal position. We couldn't get the muscle to stop. That's what I guess the pros and cons are to having strong muscles. My understanding is that the mucsles not being used want to jump in and work creating the spasm. Pro is that having strong muscles the healing will be faster

No comments:

Post a Comment