Thursday, December 31, 2009

LAST DAY

Not sure what I'm thinking or what other people think for that matter. What happens at the end of one year and the beginning of a new year. The New Years Fairy comes with fairy dust and sprinkles us with a new life all in one night. Miracles happen all in one night. You leave all your worries and problems behind in the previous year and you get to start all over again.
Well that's what I'm hoping for tonight. When I wake up 2009 will all be over.
My first goal is to set my mind on ME being strong. (in all avenues of my life)

WOD
100 air squats
2:07
14 second PR!

3 rounds
10 64# one armed deadlifts
10 one armed counter top push ups
(next time maybe I'll do this for time)

I want to do sit-ups real bad but they're not good yet. I need to rest the right shoulder until Jan. 14th. Still no driving.....Still hard to get dressed and forget the hair. Still need help carry things, tying my work boots...etc
Dr. said no running either for sometime. No bouncing....

Dialing In:

2eggs
1apple
3 teaspoons almond butter

IF rest of the day

Today:
Went to Stacey's job. Went to Steve's job to drop off paper work. (that was emotional) Did the big grocery shopping. Really happy about that. I bought some new paleo ingredients. Coconut!
I'm going to make coconut ice cream tomorrow with fresh mint. That's just the dessert. I got haddock, and scallops for dinner. Breakfast I might try paleo pancakes. bananas, almond butter and eggs cooked with coconut oil. mmmmmmmmmmmmm
OK besides that I watched three movies today.....I KNOW. I can't physically do anything. I did read several short Christmas Stories, paid bills, read the ACF message board and blogs. Tomorrow more paper work and slowly organize Christmas stuff. (until it bothers my right hand)You try not to move it but it's apart of the rest of you.... I usually end up having to ice it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment