Friday, January 1, 2010

EXCITED!


I was actually excited to wake up this morning. I haven't woken up at 4am in almost 3 weeks. I had no reason. Today I have hope of new beginning. (I know...it's all in one's head) BUT I feel like I really did change (overnight)
I'm not going back to the deep dark pit. (what my brother calls it) It's when we get depressed, discouraged, sad..... it's when you feel more comfortable being misearble, you stay in this "place" which is dark and sad. The sadist part of that is you want to be left there.....
Although I know everyday I wake I have a choice to be happy or sad, positive or negative and I want so bad the happy/positive..... but sometimes the world and my body get the best of me.
TODAY I will praise the good Lord for a happy/positive/recovering healthy body...

WOD
YES!!!
goal was to get sub 2 on my air squats by Jan 1.
100 air squats
1:51!!!!!
I wished I filmed it, just to make sure they were ALL legit. I know I counted two over.
SWEET.
I attribute a 48 second difference from a week and a half ago to diet, IF and your mind set.
I am so psyched.

I noticed since I started IF in January 2009... yup one year of weekly fasting has had such positive effect on me. I love it.
Ok one thing I noticed is I use to think I couldn't workout during IF so I would plan it around rest days. Well several months ago I started doing WOD's during IF and I actually hit better times and better performances during fasting!!

Dialing In:
4:00am 16 oz green tea
5:30am 16 oz green tea
7:45am 3 slices of bacon
2 eggs
2 cups fresh broccoli
.5 oz cheese (trying to give that up) I won't buy any more and that will solve that problem
1 cup pineapple
1/2 apple
3 teaspoons almond butter
11:00am 2 paleo pancakes
3:00 1/2 apple
5 teaspoons almond butter
6:00pm 5 scallops w/bacon
5oz haddock
2 cups mixed vegetables
1 cup paleo coconut ice cream
3 glasses of red wine (I know...) But I didn't have a drink last night

Today:
Cleaned, felt great. Put some christmas things away. Went on a walk with Stacey to Peebles Island in Green Island and then went to the Cohoes Watefalls. Nice Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment