Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday


I have found a new companion.
As with Tom though (my traveling companion) I'm still not sure I like the idea or know what kind of company I really like to be with for a long period of time.
Working out outside has come with a price....a new companion. I now have company come by during my workouts. You might say "well that's nice" or "don't you like to have company". Sure everyone likes to have company and as for me I was born to be with company. I love it!
But the first day I thought "awe, this is nice" having company. Second day I was like....."what are you doing?" Third day.... "STOP tap tapping away at my tree!" Not sure I am in love with Woody.

Today is my Dad's Birthday. 7/13 is one of my favorite numbers. Call it superstitious but when you come across certain numbers or days you think "it's my lucky day" "it's my day" "good things are going to happen" WELL I hope that's the case today. I feel lucky!

Which goes to prove today's Proverbs has the lucky numbers.

Proverbs 13:7
There is one who makes himself rich, yet has nothing:
And one who makes himself poor yet has great riches.

No comments:

Post a Comment