Monday, July 5, 2010

Proverbs Day 5


"...drink water from your own cistern...
Let them be only your own...
Let your fountain be blessed,...
and rejoice with the wife of your youth...
And always be enraptured with her love"


------------------------

My strength is getting better!
Being my own trainer has proven to be very rewarding. I learn more and more while going through all of the basic movements over and over again. You can feel it, you know how to describe it, you can teach it better, understanding how it should be. Looking at my videos over and over again helps not only my own training but as a trainer "seeing" the errors or parts that need improvement has become much clearer.

Starting back coaching at ACF has also been very rewarding! I love the interaction with people who want to learn, get in shape and have fun. Tonight was no different. Although the night was extremely quiet we still had a handful to watch, coach and encourage to do the best they could.
This is what I want to do!......... ALL the time.




Deadlift - 210 x 1 x 5

No comments:

Post a Comment