Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sick of being Sick

Have you ever been tired of being sick..so much so it could make you sick.

I had been sick for several months.... I had no clue what it was. I heard many, many people tell me it was stress. "It's all in my head" I didn't believe them. After going through weeks of tests they are still not sure what's up with me.....
MY conclusion is that "maybe" I held too much in this past year. "Maybe" I let things bother me too much, "maybe" I bottled up things, or "maybe" I just wouldn't let go of things I "thought" I needed to fix.

SO out of all of this I learned.
1. You can't "always" fix things
2. Don't worry about what your enemies think
3. You don't need to explain "everything" - your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you anyways.
4. Life is too short to worry about the "little" stuff
5. Don't waste your time trying to share, or give love to those who don't appreciate it.
6. Share with those who do love you and make them know how much you love them
7. Be thankful for everything, be gracious in what you have and love the Lord your God with all your heart. (for He is the one who is with you through eternity)

Today's Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment