Monday, August 3, 2009

Good Day Sunshine...

Started back up on a busy work out routine. After 4 days off and a fast day... I was ready to hit the WOD today. HARD. It wasn't until the "warm up"seemed hard that made me question if 4 days off is a good or bad thing. I was winded! I slept good, ate good had more than enough REST (thank you trainer Brett) I was ready to "I thought hit Cindy hard"

WOD "Cindy"
13 rounds + 2 pullups

For those not in CrossFit that's not good. The elite "Connor Martin"got 40 rounds. But he was 13 years old too. I'm far from being elite but my goal was to hit 15 today.
Average is probably (from what I say on the message board) is 16-20.

Dialing in:
4:00am
8 oz tea
7:30am 8 oz juice 14 oz water
8:00am 1 apple, 1 oz cheese, 3 teaspoons almond butter
12:00 Maki lunch

Trying out glasses. Just for reading. Never needed them... but I guess they could be stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment