Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hump Day?

what happened to it? What happened to hump day? It was gone before I knew it.

SO, let's just skip what happened yesterday and move on to today.

WOD
REST

I had best intentions of lifting tonight..but I was worn out and I want to do well on tomorrow's WOD. I don't talk much about going to "Dykes" because I feel like I'm cheating on ACF (Albany CrossFit) my real home. To add to the complexity is being apart of two different (in some ways) theories on exercise. One is based around Olympic Powerlifting and the other on the CrossFit philosophy. So I kinda keep them separate (for now). I do think some things I could bring back ACF and be a benefit to us. Like the box squat.

Dialing In:
Fasting 24 hours. I'm reading more and more on the benefits of Intermittent Fasting. One benefit is that while fasting your body produces human growth hormones. Basically defying age. Another benefit to fasting is that it has help me stop this complusive thing of wanting to eat "all" the time. You actually stop thinking about it. ...until you smell something so good or you see something you can almost taste. Then you're in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment