Sunday, August 9, 2009

Trains


There's not much I need or want as far as materialistic things go. I have been fortunate to get or pay off for the things I have wanted. I need to have nice clothes for work so I like that excuse to buy new shirts and pants when I see something I like. I always wanted a laptop computer and I finally saved the money for that. The Harley has been bundled in with the mortgage "I" pay for. And my most recent expense as been my new camera which I wouldn't change for the world. I love it. I love taking pictures... of what I'm doing, where I'm going, to who I'm with. I love it.
With all that said I found myself sitting at a railroad crossing yesterday and it made me realize that I really do love trains. I have always wanted a Lionel Train set like I had when I was a kid. Over the years I have looked for a set and they are so so expense. I would need to take out a small loan to get the set I want. I want the train to go around the WHOLE inside of my house.....

I will get it someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment