Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ouch!!



Anyone in CrossFit has experienced the "sting" of a ripped hand. Doing sets of pullups creates for some interesting things to happen to your hands. The calluses like mole hills and the rips!

WOD
"Helen"
15:06

Will you use the darn band in your pull ups! Work on your chest to bar. Get it right. Make it a metcon workout and would you stop standing there under the bar looking at it!

Even after almost a year and a half I still can't get a good string of pull ups. I was doing strict and getting 5-6. Switched to kipping (finally) and started getting 5-6 of them. But after the first round I start going down to 3...to 2 to one at a time.
Sad but true. I will start over again for what I think is the second or third time to the band and get that chest to bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment