Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bye......



August 1st.

I don't feel old 'till my daughter reminds me how old she is... Today she turned 23. yup it's sad but true...I wish I could say I had her when I was very very young...but I wasn't.
Enough about age.
Today is also another big day for my daughter. Years ago she asked her great aunt Janet to go to Paris when she graduated from college. Well the time has come and the two of them are on their way to Paris today. I'm very exciting for both of them. They are going to have a blast. I was asked to go but neither do I have the money or the desire to go to Paris. "If" I did have the money to go to Paris - I wouldn't be spending it on a trip to Paris. My daughter knew right off the bat what I'd spend the money on...that would be another CrossFit Cert. I want to go to Aromas, CA and take a CrossFit for Kids cert....(someday)

No comments:

Post a Comment