Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Birthdays

Birthdays seem to be the topic these days. July 13th was my Dad's birthday and although someone is no longer with us you still seem to remember those special days. I have loving memories of my Dad and have always taken 7-13 to be "my" numbers.
That and 8-31 for my mom's birthday. For some reason that month of August has always been a special month for me, especially those last days of the month when my mom would want to do something special during that week. It was usually going to the Saratoga Track. That was a treat for her. I have good memories of her week and now I always find that last week of August to be special.
Call it superstitious, but it feels like there is something special about those numbers. Birthday numbers are easy to remember and are used in probably everyone's passwords. The day, month or the year are something you know and can be used and never forget.
When numbers like that start appearing in odd places you think "oh" today is my lucking day. "I should play that number...." etc. Well in today's WOD I finished in 12:26. My birthday! Maybe that means today will be my "lucky day"

Dialing In:
4:00am 8 oz green tea
8:00 1 apple, 3 teaspoons almond butter, 2 oz protein 24 water
10:30 1 oz cheese, 2 teaspoons almond butter
12:30 4 oz salmon (delicious) 2.5 cup broccoli 12 peanuts
1:00 1 cup berries, 2 teaspoons almond butter, 1 oz protein
Fast 18 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment