Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rain, Rain, go away


There is a time and place for everything. Some days you look forward to rain just so you have a good excuse to stay home and do nothing. Rainy days can be fun. Well................those "fun" days have long been gone and I think we all need some summer. Big plans for the weekend were to travel. (still up in the air) Anything could happen and sway the decision to travel with a motorcycle. Plan was to travel to NH to "Soul Fest" and see Casting Crowns. But besides just doing that was that fact it would be a beautiful ride on my Harley Sportster, my vehicle of choice.
Besides my bike my other vehicle of choice is my pickup truck (which I wouldn't change in the world), I like trucks (always have) my dream has always been to drive a land mover! Yup a land mover! Since a child I loved trucks, I mean I loved them. (not because I had three older brothers) it was something about being able to move great things.. carry big heavy things, sitting tall in a truck. I remember having Tonka trucks that were big enough I could sit on....(well, at 5 or 6 that wasn't hard) and it's not like I didn't have dolls or stuffed animals, I had them too. As a matter of fact at the age of 8 I was the best school teacher around...


YUP! That's what I want to drive! I really do. I would take a job like that in a heart beat.

WOD
REST DAY (actually for the next couple of days)

Dialing "Out":
I am hungry all the time these days!!
PREGNANT? I don't think so!
Bored?
Comfort?
I can probably blame it on not being accountable, not writing it down. Well, today's going to be a fast day and I hope tomorrow I'm back "Dialing In"

No comments:

Post a Comment