Sunday, July 12, 2009

No harm done


Having fun when it involves junk food, or just lots of food, cakes and sugar and most of all when it involves social drinking. Over the years I have almost completely stopped consuming any alcohol. Not because of a problem but because I just don't care for getting fat and sick off it.
Therefore when I do drink, two is probably where I should stop. Well.....that's not always the case. You kinda get wrapped up in all the "fun" and before you know it you're having another or maybe even started in on the shots.
Yesterday I attended a small barbeque wedding where there was FOOD and lots of it. Hamburgers, hot dogs, rib eye steaks, salmon cooked to perfection, salads, and this cake... OMGosh, that had this cream cheese frosting. Spoiled as I may be at times I was the first in line to ask for the corner piece! I didn't regret it yesterday and I still don't regret it today.
A matter of fact that is my point this morning. Yesterday was FUN and I have no regrets filling myself with "good spirits". (no harm done)


Dialing (back) In:
5:30am 8 oz black tea (unfortunately all my green tea is gone)
7:00am 1/2 apple, 3 teaspoons almond butter 1 oz protein 12 oz water
10:00am 8oz black tea
12:00 noon 2 cups of green beens and brocolli, eggplant and cheese, 1.5 cup berries, 1 oz protein, 4 teaspoons almond butter
2:00pm 8 oz green tea
3:30 1 oz cheese, 1/2 cup grapes, 2 teaspoons almond butter, 12 oz water
7:30 2.5 oz chicken, 2.5 cups green beans, brocolli, 12 peanuts, 12 oz water
8:00 1 cup berries, 1 oz protein, 4 teaspoons almond butter

No comments:

Post a Comment