Saturday, July 18, 2009

REST well needed

Yesterday, unfortunately became a rest day, not from the WOD but from the work I intended to get done. The bathroom door never got hung.... instead a nice, obviously well needed two hour nap occurred instead. I felt "alittle" bad but not really. It felt good! You know it's good when you come back the next day feeling more energized, and I did. 9:00am I have some weeding done(I HATE wedding), several loads of laundry, breakfast and plenty of reading both in theology and CrossFit. Right there is hard to balance. I fear I will not spend enough time in either category. NEVER have enough time read what I want.

REST DAY

Dialing In:
6:00am 8 oz green tea
8:00am two eggs, 2 c brocolli, 1 oz gorgonzola cheese, 2 oz protein 16 oz water (not very Zone balanced) BUT that's what I had an urge for.
9:00am 8oz green tea

No comments:

Post a Comment