Monday, July 27, 2009

Don’t be a “Cl0ck wh0re”!

Don't be a what?
That's what I was called today as I was waiting out the 2 seconds left on the clock moving between exercises.
"Use the whole interval! Don’t be a “Cl0ck wh0re”!
I'd prefer to call it strategizing.... :). I got the number I was looking for so I choose to add the 2 seconds on to my 10 seconds rest.
"That won’t improve your training, just your score."
OK, OK, I get the point.

WOD
Tabata Revolver
394

Strength
OHS
PR @ 90# 1rm

Dialing in:
4:30am 8oz cheese
8:00am 2 cup fresh brocolli, 2 eggs, 1 oz cheese
22 oz water, 1 oz protein
10:00am 1 apple, 1 oz cheese, 2 t almond butter
1:00pm 2 cups brocolli, 2 oz chicken, 12 peanuts
3:30pm 1 cup fruit, 1 oz protein, 2 t almond butter
5:30pm 1 oz cheese, 2 t almond butter, 1/2 pineapple
7:30pm 1.5 sliced steak, 1/2 cup melon, 2 t almond butter.

I KNOW - I really need to cut that almond butter out. I'm working on that. I have to find what the source of gaining weight and inches are coming from. I know I've been eating more blocks then I should. Definately more fat (well, almond butter) Goal is to get back to writing in a journal and reweighing and measuring my food, to make sure I'm correct in my portions.

No comments:

Post a Comment