Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Collecting My Thoughts"

I'm not quite sure why we use that terminology. It should be more like "Clean out my thoughts". In order to think about the "thoughts" I have, I have to clean all the other "stuff" out of the way. There is so many things racing through my mind that it's hard to concentrate on the task at hand. It's almost like a dirty desk. In order to work on a project you need to "clean" up your area to see the items you need and then "collect" all the pieces together in one group.

Today I needed to "Clean" and then "Collect" my thoughts so I decided to jog 2 miles before work. I didn't get far when I needed to walk. Not that I needed the physical break I needed the time, more time, more time to slow down and think. I walked and jogged the first mile and "thought" I best jog out the last mile and get back to putting my thoughts into what pays the bills.

When all was said and done. I never was able to finish what I wanted to accomplish in my mind. I never finished contemplating. There never seems to be enough time to clean and collect before more thoughts invade your mind....

WOD
2 mile walk/jog

Dailing In:
4:30am 8 oz tea
8:00am 1 apple, 3 teaspoons almond butter, 2 teaspoons protein, 24 oz water
10:30am 1 oz cheese, 2 teaspoons almond butter
1:30pm 2 cups brocolli, green beans, 3 oz salmon, 12 peanuts
1 cup berries, .5 oz protein, 3 teaspoons almond butter
6:00pm 2.5 cups green beans, brocolli, 3 oz chicken, 16 peanuts, 1 cup berries, 1 oz protein, 4 teaspoons almond butter

My brother said today he had a eating disorder. I had to tell him I had a worse case of it. I can not stop eating almond butter. It's BAD. (well not really) but it's bad in a way it's draining my pocketbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment