Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday?

When you're on vacation you forget what day it is. You have no obligations, no schedule, no where to be....time is truly on your side when you are on vacation.

The first part of the vacation will be doing things around the houses. Where I want, what I what, and when I want to do it. That's because I have the time.

Yesterday the bathroom door finally got hung. 1 1/2 off the bottom at an angle in one direction. 1 inch of the top with an angle going in the other direction and than ripping it down the side 1/4 was the easy part. The hardest part (for me) was lining up the door latch to the ???? that thing on the other side. :)
I almost gave up when my last attempt was successful. It looks beautiful. (sorry no pictures)
I think today was productive has well. Gave the dog a bath... getting her ready to go to the vets tomorrow. (that I should have had a picture for) Cleaned the bathroom and mowed the law. All and all a good day.





REST DAY
Trained at ACF

Dialing In:

No comments:

Post a Comment